Customer Services / Contact Centre Projects
Your customer facing and frontline teams provide a virtual window and insight into your organisation. They define how customers, suppliers and prospects perceive you.
As such, it is fundamental that your customer services teams operate at optimum levels and clearly understand their roles and the standards of serviced expected of them.
The operating model you deploy should have the customer at its heart. Every customer touchpoint, regardless of channel or nature of enquiry, must deliver a consistent, seamless, effortless, excellent experience.
The Navigation Partners team have extensive experience of delivering change within a contact centre environment in the public and private sectors. This includes:
- Contact centre strategy
- Options assessment and suitability analysis for contact centre transition, consolidation, and in/out-sourcing
- Defining and delivering contact centre infrastructure and technology solutions
- Defining and improving processes and customer journeys and delivering all associated training, scripts and knowledge management capability
- Definition and delivery of channel shift programmes and customer self-service capability
- Creation and delivery of commercial models for contact centre outsourcing and delivery of organisational planning approaches
- Customer journey roadmap which involves; scrutinising processes for improvement, mapping, training, measuring, refining as part of ongoing quality management
- Commercial analysis of most appropriate models for contact centre services delivery
We are also very proud to be on a cross-government framework agreement to provide Contact Centre Consultancy (RM3815). This framework is aa very short short-list of companies trusted to consult on contact centre projects for central and local government, NHS and other public-sector bodies. Find out more here https://www.navigationpartners.co.uk//ccs-agreements.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/contracts/rm3815
Navigation Partners have a number of proven toolkits that are used to assist in developing strategies, reviewing options, defining and delivering business cases and defining and delivering projects.
To discuss any aspect of Customer Services / Contact Centre projects, contact our team today at email@example.com