PLAN & DELIVER
Navigation Partners used their experience to develop practical, simple, processes that take the complexity and mystery out of initiating a new project.
What is the Plan & Deliver Toolkit?
The Plan & Deliver toolkit will:
- Define the plan to deliver a project
- Provide simple direction when it is unclear which is the best route to deliver the change
- Refocus when a plan has been started and has become unclear to senior management
- Re-plan a project that has been on hold, stopped, or has gone ‘off the rails’
The toolkit enables you to monitor progress throughout. This provides:
- A workshop to ensure all aspects of a change are understood
- A high-level benefits plan
- Documentation of risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Identification of roles and responsibilities – the team
- A comprehensive communication plan and associated tools
Why do I need this?
Initiating a project using these tools provides the foundations for success. They give the whole project team a clear understanding of the objectives of the project and their role within it to ensure:
- That your team are fully engaged in the change and motivated to deliver the same goals
- The project has a greater chance of succeeding
- Communication tools provide easy, clear updates which build the confidence of the senior management team
- Management of individual tasks is easily achieved and everyone is aware of the dependencies
These tools enable the effective management of a project meaning there is a continual push for delivery.