Process Improvement Projects
The road to greater efficiency and productivity in your organisation is paved with process improvement analysis and action.
Optimising every step along the way from inception to completion of tasks is the key to:
- Identifying areas where savings can be made
- Recognising where customer experience can be improved
- Pinpointing where automation could be beneficial
- Spotting where time saving can be made
- Finding opportunities for channel shift (i.e. from offline to online processes)
- Defining a new target operating model
- Providing the basis of an outsourcing model and commercial arrangement.
Navigation Partners have a team of process specialists able to work with your organisation to thoroughly assess department- or business-wide opportunities for process improvement.
This team incorporates members qualified in lean processing techniques, such as Six Sigma and Kaizen, skilled at designing business processes that are fundamental to delivering optimal service, linking processes to systems and training to reduce costs and focusing on the consistent, accurate use of these processes and associated tools to achieve noticeable improvement to KPIs.
No matter the complexity of the process, the Navigation Partners team will be able to identify opportunities for improvement, design optimised processes, and document all changes required to deliver them so all in your organisation will be clear on business case, prioritisation activity and implementation strategy.
To discuss any aspect of our Process Improvement service, contact our team today on 0207 953 8841 or at email@example.com