Project Delivery Services
Navigation Partners have a standard approach to project scoping, planning and delivery. This approach allows for the flexibility to add any client specific project processes or procedures as required.
20% of projects fail because they are not adequately understood at the start. Navigation Partners has a proven methodology to prevent this.
While every project is indeed different, it is possible to standardise some elements, to create a framework for scoping, planning and delivering to maximise efficiency while minimising potential for error. This approach allows flexibility for any business sector, client specific project or unique requirement.
This guides any team from project start to finish, recognising the specific needs, aspirations or expectations of our clients and projects.
- Our approach ensures the full scope of change is understood and the impact across the whole organisation is considered and assessed
- Key stakeholders are informed of the vision, their concerns addressed and buy in sought
- A detailed plan of action ensures that all issues are uncovered, objections heard and addressed and all opportunities to optimise the plan are analysed
- The plan must offer a roadmap with specified outcomes; with all parties completely aware of their role in the project’s success
- Monitoring and managing every customer and staff ‘touch point’ are important to successful project delivery
Navigation Partners has the skilled team and proven expertise, to not only support and guide your project, but to share this knowledge with your teams so they can improve processes, minimise risks and maximise the prospects of success on any future project.
To discuss any aspect of project delivery, contact our team today at email@example.com