What is the SCOPEit toolkit?
The SCOPEit tool will allow you to define the full impact of the change and what is involved in its delivery.
SCOPEit is a simple framework that allows you and your teams to assess the impact change will have on your business. It takes the development of an idea or strategy and allows quick and confident understanding of the scale of a change
It is used to provide the following:
- Scoping framework to determine the details of a change or to define a project
- The detail required to enable sign off by the key stakeholders to ensure that they agree with the:
- Project success factors
- Main objectives of the project
- The scope
- The resources required
- Identification of items for the project plan
- Identification of information required for a tender or business case
Why do I need this?
- 20% of projects fail because they are poorly defined at the start
- Well defined projects are easy to plan and therefore have a greater chance of succeeding
- A scoping document ensures stakeholder s involved in the change are motivated to the same goals
- Nothing is overlooked and costs are known
- Understanding the impact of change allows the creation of a realistic, measurable and deliverable plan, with no surprises.